-
August 22nd, 2005, 01:46 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I won a white-bodied Kirsten as a fluke bet a little while ago - she was going stupidly cheap and I've wanted a white bodied doll for quite some time (and Lord knows I'll never find/be able to afford a white bodied Sam or Molly!). I couldn't believe how low she was, so as a joke I bid on her in the last couple of minutes.
Well, you can imagine how shocked I was when I won her. Couldn't believe it. She was MUCH less than the cost of a new one.
She came with her dress - tagged West Germany - her apron, meet boots and meet socks. She needs pantaloons (!!!) and her accessories. She has a touch of silver eye (which wasn't mentioned but I expected it given her age) but it's not awful.
Well, she was in need of a makeover. I'm pretty proud of the way she turned out, so here are my before and after pics.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2121975362
My point is, if I can do this, no one should be afraid to do it! I followed Anne's instructions to the letter and am just thrilled with the results. I spruced up my PM Samantha a bit as well, and she now looks like a million bucks.
So go paint, ladies - be not afraid of the squeeze bottle! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks